Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hi

It was brought to my attention that I haven't been keeping up on the updates about my new job. I'm tired so I'll write a short one.

The job is good. I like it (and I better, because I spend the last ten years trying to become an OT). Like I said, I'm tired... I now it's gonna take me a few weeks or even a few months for me to get used to a new routine and having real busy days. I spend my days off, like today, sleeping in and lounging on the couch (I did manage a little dishes). I originally planned on doing my home visits on the first two days of work, and keeping the third one for my notes and my stats (just in case you didn't know, I work 3 days a week. My choice. They'd want me full time). Monday was a slow day. Yesterday, I made 4 home visits. And by the time I left the office, all my notes and my stats were done. Which means that I have nothing to do tomorow. I'll have to ask the coordinator to give my more referals... I think it's a good sign that I already managed everything she gave me.

On the back/rib pain front, it's getting better, most of the time.

And on the knitting front, nothing to show right now. I did finish a small scarf/shawlette and some slippers for D, but have yet to take a picture of them. I'm currently working on a sweater knit in lace weight (tiny yarn), which means it might take a while.

That's it for today. I'm going to bed really now.

No comments:

Post a Comment